Saturday, December 23, 2023

The Lord Loves us All

The Lord put this on my Heart this morning as I lay in my chair. That no matter what you have been through no matter how low you have let yourself go. His Blood covers all to the top of the Mountains to the lowest valley His BLOOD is still flowing for you and for me. James 5; 20 let him know that he who turns a sinner from the error of his way will save a soul from death and cover a multitude of sins. 1 Peter 4:8 And above all things have fervent love for one another, for “love will cover a multitude of sins.” Even Job said in 31:33 If I have covered my transgressions as Adam, By hiding my iniquity in my bosom, We all fall at times and we must repent of our sins for He is Faithful and True to Forgive us. And Paul reminds us in 2 Corinthians 12:21 lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you, and I shall mourn for many who have sinned before and have not repented of the uncleanness, fornication, and lewdness which they have practiced. Jesus Loves you and stands with open arms to take you back. Glory to God of our Fathers Praise His Holy Name, That takes away the sins of the world. And gives light into darkness. Amen and Amen Call 1-877-800-7729

No comments: