Wednesday, December 20, 2023

Ministry of the Lord is to feed the needy and help the Homeless

I was awaken this morning at 7 am by my CD player with the music that the Lord had led me to put together. This is at a time when the Lord would wake me up around 3:30 for over a year on Saturday to cook 2 big pots of 5lb of grits as I was getting the water to a boil I would sit in my prayer chair to Pray in the Spirit to My Lord and My God. I did this for over a year and many things happened to me while praying. This was over 12 years ago when we fed the less forunate every Saturday morninng. Many wonderful things happen that was from the Lord. Now the cd player just started up by itself at 7 am in the morning this is what woke me up my Lord and my God. Now there are many wonderful ways the Lord will Bless you in His will. He is Wondeful He is our Counslar and our Help. Call 1-877-800-7729

No comments: