Sunday, May 14, 2023

Its my Desire to Live for Him

It's my Desire to Live for Him Jesus Christ my Lord and my God! If you knew where He brought me from to where I am Today. This is why I love Him so much because He first Love me and you. Amen My Failures have been to His Shame But He is Faithful to forgive. It's my Desire to Live for Him. Its my desire to Honor Him It's my Disire to Worship Him It's my Desire to Help someone today. I was lost but now I have found the Way to God the Father Because Jesus Christ Died or us all and He shed His Blood upon the Cross and His Blood ran down to cover our sin's and to set us free from the Law. The Viel in the Temple in the Holy of Holies was torn from top to bottoam to show that God was pleased with His Son and He was faithful even unto death. He gave His life so we could live in Him. Jesus Christ is the Only Way to Salvation This is why it is my Desire to live for Him and to Glorify His Holy Name above all Names. You can take this World and all it's riches and all it's wealth because I do not need it. If you need prayer... Call 1-877-800-7729

No comments: