Thursday, March 14, 2024

The Easter to Come is so meaningful Look up

As I look around from my house because I don't have to go anywhere because of technology I can see all over the World. And I know that evil is everywhere and the people walk around that aren't effected like nothing is going on. I see Prophesys being fulfilled. I am amazed that many don't see even the teaching in the Churches are not teaching that the truth because they don't want them to stop doing what they want them to do because the Lord is coming again. We are living in a world that doesn't care. We are going to see amazing things just like Jesus is showing himself to so many in these days. I pray for these thousands will be ignited into a army of saints are spreading the Word upon the earth. As the Lord's arms are stretched out still. He is our True our Hope is in Him and The Glory of His coming.Eastr is about His resurection and nothing else these things that many see as a time for children an bunnies are from thousands and thousands of years ago. And today it is a Holday for Children not for honering Jesus Christ is real He is coming back soon Praise be To God our Father. Amen and Amen Call 1-877-800-7729

No comments: